Pesquisar este blog

Online publication : Contemporary Violence

Publication in the Journal of Neurology and Psychology:

Contemporary Violence: Reflecting the Banalization in the Present Day





"I thought of approaching here in this text the contemporary violence linked to the tendency to justify it in mental illness or drugs. A vast and complex topic that I do not intend to clarify in such a short article, but for which I can brush up on some information and raise some questions. I will bring certain data about mental illness and drugs, but I will not focus on these, as I believe that the violence we are currently experiencing is a movement, effect, reverberation, social symptom and not just an isolated phenomenon of a certain "deviant" group."


Schubert, R. - Contemporary Violence: Reflecting the Banalization in the Present Day - Published Date: November 01, 2022 -  Journal of MAR Neurology and Psychology, Volume 5 Issue 5, United Kingdom - https://www.medicalandresearch.com/

Nenhum comentário: